Combining an approved concept of operation, an outstanding product design and first- class quality with a host of new ideas and the latest technology, this new console offer ulitmate control on larger shows. The grangMA range combines the best in mechanical design with a flexible and powerful software platform.
MA users will feel very familiar with grandMA from the very beginning. The basic operation modes, well known from the Scancommander have been well proven in the field as powerful tools for the control of intelligent fixtures and many are now the standard of the industry. Of course, there have been quite a few improvements as controlling hundreds of channels requires intelligent solutions to time consuming operations, but essentially, the grandMA is still an MA console – easy to operate, yet very powerful.
The grandMA consoles are the core of the fully integrated MA system. This product family offers immediate solutions ready for all kinds of applications including theatres, musical events, concert touring, television, clubs, amusement parks or cruise ships. The grandMA consoles are able to control moving lights, conventional lights, and effects, as well as LEDs and video even when working in real time with maximum channel count.
Direct access to media servers from the grandMA console is now as simple as accessing a fixture. The reliable and proven operational philosophy allows a direct, flexible and intuitive way of working.
- 2048 control parameters (HTP or LTP) with 8 or 16 bit resolution, (optional) also available with 4096 channels (ultra-Light:2048) With NSPs expandable to 16 384 parameters.(on the micro / pico only 1024 channels are possible)
- Virtually unlimited number of presets, memories, cue lists and effects
- full colour TFT touch screens with a wide angle of view and 2 external (one on the ultra-light) monitors (optional)
- encoders for display setting, 5 master encoders for data entry
- 20 (10) motor faders and extra silent GO+ and GO– Buttons (10 non-motorized
Faders on the ultra-light and micro / 5 on pico)
- Numeric keypad plus standard keyboard and mouse (only with grandMA)
- Trackball (ultra-light and micro/pico only extern)
General user functions
- Constant access to single units or groups
- Fixture library with updates supplied via the Internet
- Selective programming for free combination of memories and effects
- Free switching between stage-orientated movements and DMX control in
combination with 3-D.
- Hard Disk Drive* , resp. CF, and 3,5“ Floppy Drive
- 12 MB flash memory for self-contained operating system (not on the ultra-light
and micro / pico)
- Protection against radio interference (CE-Norm)
- Inputs: MIDI, Sound, Remote Go, SMPTE, Analogue (+10 V), DMX 512
- Output: 4 Times DMX 512 (2 on the ultra-light and micro / pico), MIDI, Printer,
- Full tracking backup and sync mode with second unit
Dimensions and Weight grandMA full-size:
- Width 48“, height 6“, depth 26“ (1200 x 150 x 670 mm)
- Weight 104 lb. (47 kg) without flightcase